RITE FOODS LIMITED’S QUALITY POLICY
Quality production is fundamental to our success. Rite Foods Limited aims to be the first choice of consumers for our food and beverages products and we are committed to producing the best quality, safe and hygienic products at competitive prices that meet customer expectations. Our commitment to quality & food safety is driven by the following guiding principles:
1. CONSUMER/CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. We are a Consumer-focused organization committed to achieving maximum customer satisfaction by meeting or exceeding customer needs & expectations. Satisfaction level will be monitored by establishing strong customer communication channels and through regular customer feedback.
2. COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL & REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS. We are bound to meet all national, international statutory and regulatory requirements for quality and food safety that apply to our products.
3. CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT. We continually review all our policies, standards and procedures to effectively manage food safety risks associated with a change in our products, processes, and technologies.
4. EMPLOYEE’S EDUCATION, TRAINING & INVOLVEMENT. Every employee is responsible for maintaining and improving quality in his/her work function to attain our food safety standards. We are to build a competent team of food safety and quality capacity through structured in-house training, TPM implementation and outsource training programs that develop technical skills, increase awareness, manage risk & drive increasing levels of excellence.
5. COMMUNICATION AND REVIEW OF POLICY& OBJECTIVES. Quality & Food safety policies and objectives are communicated to all employees and will be reviewed by management at defined intervals for continuing suitability and adequacy.